Saturday, January 26, 2008

Liquid Diets Suck

Truly.

After a couple of weeks of eating real food, it absolutely sucks to be back on liquids. Matter of fact, I've been toying with the idea of setting up a sister blog to this that focuses on recipes for people who are limited to liquids, soft food or real food that is easy on the mouth.

I haven't figured out all the details yet, but I think I really want to do that. It's also something that I'm going to ask for reader input on because I'm not crazy enough to think I've got all the foodie knowledge for this sort of thing. There are going to be good eats out there from a lot of different places. The only requirement that I can really say a recipe would need to meet is that it be easy on the mouth.

So I'm going to think on that and I'll probably come up with something in the next week. :)

No comments: