Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Ho-Ho, Folks!

Doing a real quick drive by posting and wishing everyone happy holidays for whichever one you celebrate. :)

Randall kept you guys more or less up to date with what went on (and did better than I would since I didn't get to hear nearly as much good stuff since I was drugged to the eyeballs), so most of you have a fairly decent idea of what's happened. Also, let me say that both of us really appreciate all the prayers and speedy recovery thoughts. They are being put to good use, as I'm sure you can imagine.

I'm going to have to keep this really brief since I do have a few things I have to try to get done this morning and I have to move slow and I tired out easily...but damnit, I'm washing my hair and taking a shower.

Not sure when I'll be around more. Randall will update as needed here to keep everyone on board. I'm up/down, but I suspect it won't be until next week that I'm on more of a normal schedule.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know being in the hospital is the pits. They are pits, as far as I'm concerned. Certainly not restful or comfortable by any means. ;)

Glad you're back home! That you were able to make a post here is a testament to all our prayers. :D

{{HUGS}} You take care of yourself -- and let Randall take care of you. ;)