Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Quick Update

I've got an appointment at 1:45 on Friday to do the post-op visit with my doctor and get these wonderful staples removed. I'm going to have to ask him for recommendations on softening this scar because it's already pulling. I know that's normal, but I would like to retain as much elasticity as I can, so I'm sure I'm going to have to find something to apply topically that will help.

Also, I probably won't do another update until after the doctor visit. As I'm sure everyone can guess, I don't have to do much to wear myself out. Between that and having a bad night's sleep last night, I'm zoning. So I'm going to retire to the bedroom with the cats and a good book. :)

Night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the appointment tomorrow! I hope the doc is able to give you something to help with the scarring.