Man. It's only Tuesday and I'm already adrift.
Actually, that's not true. The last four days have been pretty bad. Food has ceased to have any real meaning in my life. Fortunately, Randall picked up the Walmart brand of Ensure on Saturday and I've been able to get down nearly 3 a day of those. The Equate label actually has more calories than the other brands, so he nabbed them. I'm down another five pounds since last Thursday, and that can't go on.
Those are helping because no food for three or four days is really not pleasant. We're going to skip taking cookies by Fentress this week because I really need more time to get on my feet...and that is seriously hindered by the allergies that have come in to play this week.
So we'll hit Fentress next week with some lemon sugar cookies and cream cheese banana bread. This week, I'll take it easy, though I do plan on canning some strawberry jam. (YUM)
1 comment:
You are a inspiration Donna. Keep up the good work. kvl
Post a Comment