YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the first time since sometime in February, I'm tasting chocolate and it's tasting GOOD!
Well, at least the Duncan Hine's Devil's Food Cake I made today is. It was supposed to be used for an ice cream cake. Bundt cake pan. Right. Can you say, "Stick." I knew you could.
So on to plan B. Eat it plain now and with some mint chocolate chip ice cream later. And it is tasting JUST FINE. Having chocolate taste like shit was enough to make me want to cry. Chocolate is the food of the gods and me. And I was heap might pissed when the chocolate gods got my portion. While I know I'll still have to be cautious on the type of chocolate I eat until my tastebuds come completely back, it looks like the deep, dark kind is good. WOOT!
Banana made a come back a few weeks ago and apple is turning the corner. Happiness is when all three can make it back on the menu.
So happy. :)
2 comments:
Awesome!! {{hugs}} I'm so glad you're able to enjoy chocolate again. About time!
I'm very happy to see you enjoying chocolate again, my love.
Post a Comment